1 frozen cheesecake (which we can safely guess is the standard 'New York style')
4 cups buttermilk
1 box graham cracker crumbs, crushed
peanut oil (try seasame oil if peanut is not available; do NOT use vegetable oil as it will not taste good)
1. Defrost cheesecake slightly and cut into bite size pieces
2. Pour buttermilk into a large bowl and dip the bite size pieces individually in buttermilk. Shake off excess milk and coat with cracker crumbs.
3. Place on plate or tray and re-freeze for 1-3 hours
4. Heat oil to 325'F and drop the cheesecake bites into hot oil a few at a time. Pull them out about one minute later (when they start to float). Place on paper towels to drain excess oil and cool slightly.
5. Serve warm (ideally, with a strawberry dipping sauce)